The School of Oncoplastic Surgery (SOS) is pleased to host its first international event in New Zealand, a country that is at the forefront of innovation and healthcare excellence.
The two-day conference provides an opportunity for sur- geons coming from around the world to learn the latest oncoplastic techniques from the pioneers in the industry. The course will include interactive lectures, case presenta- tions, hands-on learning with expert faculty, networking opportunities and exposure to new medical technologies.
Sponsors have the opportunity to partner with us and gain exposure to thought leaders in oncoplastic surgery and surgeons dedicated to continuous improvement and education.
We would be happy to discuss your goals and how best to position your brand at this unique conference. Together we can advance and improve breast cancer treatment around the world.
Select one from the following:
❍ Sponsorship of a keynote speaker
❍ Sponsorship of a working lunch
❍ Sponsorship of morning tea or afternoon tea
❍ Sponsorship of the Mastotrainer workshop
Included at $7500 level:
• Table Top exhibit space
• Device/technology demonstration
• Two complimentary registrations for your company’s representatives at the SOS, which includes participation in all meeting activities, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
• Your logo embedded with a live link to your website for a footprint on our website for one year
• Your logo included on all (but not limited to): social media, digital advertising, printed materials, e-newsletters.
• Your logo included on all exhibitor related marketing efforts, including but not limited to: social media, digital advertising, printed materials, e-newsletters
• Your logo embedded with a live link to your website leading up to the meeting and for 6 months post meeting for a footprint on our website